Family Law Attorneys Assisting Clients in Hollister and Watsonville, CA
Reputable lawyers respond to your urgent concerns
When you have an urgent family law issue you need to resolve, The Grunsky Law Firm PC provides the dedicated legal representation you need. For 70 years, our firm has helped clients along California’s Central Coast with services that are:
- Effective — We fully appreciate the emotional impact of your family law issue and work diligently toward the goals you identify.
- Timely — Where your family is considered, you won’t tolerate wasteful delays, and neither do we. We pursue your case conscientiously and provide frequent updates on its progress.
- Innovative — Our attorneys understand that no two families are alike, which means your family may need a creative solution to multifaceted conflicts.
When you choose our law firm for your family law issues, a reputable attorney provides trustworthy and dedicated service throughout the legal process.
How our Central Coast law firm helps with your family law issue
Because family law issues can be so emotionally charged, our attorneys are deeply concerned about balancing sensitivity for the situation with candor about the facts and application of the law. By fully educating you on the law affecting your issue, we help you move beyond passion to a realistic view of what the law can and cannot do for you. We help you identify goals for litigation and pursue those goals vigorously. Areas of family law we have successfully managed include:
- Adoption — We help adoptive parents, stepparents and grandparents avoid legal pitfalls and firmly establish parental rights through various forms of adoption.
- Alimony — We negotiate spousal support and litigate the issue as part of a divorce or legal separation, and we represent clients in controversies surrounding alimony, such as motions to modify or terminate an order.
- Child custody and visitation — Our family law attorneys negotiate parenting plans for separated, divorced and unmarried parents. We also litigate disputes in family court as part of a divorce, paternity, or post-divorce action.
- Child protective services issues — When disputes arise with the Health & Human Services Department in Santa Cruz County or San Benito County, we represent parents, protecting their due process rights as we work for a resolution that affirms their parental rights.
- Child support — We represent parents on either side of the child support issue in cases of legal separation, divorce, and paternity, to help ensure fair outcomes that reflect the financial reality of the parties. We also represent parents who must pay support and those who receive it in actions to modify child support orders.
- Divorce — Our attorneys are experienced in all procedures and substantive law related to California divorce. We help you choose the process that fits your circumstances. We assert your parental and property rights as we work effectively toward a favorable resolution.
- Domestic violence — As lawyers, we represent both sides of this volatile issue. We help abused spouses obtain the legal protection they need to be safe in their homes and on the streets. We also represent clients who are the targets of restraining orders, to protect their due process rights. In cases where a restraining order is not warranted, we protect wrongly accused clients from reputational harm and loss of liberty.
- Grandparents’ rights — We help grandparents assert visitation rights so they can maintain a positive, loving relationship with their grandchildren.
- Paternity — We represent birth mothers and putative fathers in proceedings to establish paternity, and to determine child support and visitation.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements — Our skilled attorneys negotiate marital agreements for engaged and married clients wishing to protect their property rights in the event of a divorce.
When your family crisis requires a legal solution, you can trust our attorneys to provide excellent representation focused on positive results.
Contact our centrally located family law firm in Hollister and Watsonville today
If you have an urgent family law matter, put our experience to work for you. Call us at 831-740-8881 or contact our office online to schedule a consultation.