The Grunsky Law Firm PC
For over 70 years, Grunsky, Ebey, Farrar & Howell, also known as The Grunsky Law Firm PC, has been dedicated to providing the highest quality legal representation to a diverse array of clients in Santa Cruz, Monterey and San Benito counties, and throughout the Central California Coast. Our attorneys have extensive experience in a wide variety of legal matters from business transactions to personal injury, divorce and wrongful death.
Providing Experience, Respect and Service
Our diverse law firm has provided quality legal representation since its inception in 1945. We have grown into one of the region’s largest legal service providers, and as Hollister and the surrounding Central Coast community have continued to expand and develop, our law firm has evolved to serve the needs of our clients. Grunsky’s Technology Group, the law firm’s high-tech business counsel division, provides quality legal services and entrepreneurial resources for its clients regarding business transactions, corporate securities, intellectual property, venture capital, and human resources and wealth management. Our Technology Group participates as a partner in the growth, development and operation of our client’s emerging business.
Our Hollister injury lawyers at The Grunsky Law Firm PC have years of experience helping victims of personal injury, auto accidents, medical malpractice, as well as helping families through divorce and separation. Service and respect for our clients gives them the support they want, while providing the legal guidance they need.
Dedicated, Professional Divorce Attorneys
Our attorneys provide dedicated representation for each of our clients. We use our legal expertise, good business sense, and sound judgment to help our clients achieve their goals efficiently and economically. We utilize our extensive experience and knowledge to determine your options, formulate an effective strategy for your matter, and obtain the best possible outcome based on your goals. For a transactional case, our attorneys are skilled in negotiating deals that meet the needs of our clients. For an injury case, such as wrongful death, our attorneys use their expertise to protect the interests of the victim’s family until just compensation is received. In the litigation setting, we aggressively protect our client’s rights. Our law firm has a consistent record of success in representing our clients throughout the litigation process, as well as in court or in arbitration.
The Grunsky Law Firm PC attorneys are known for their ability to craft creative solutions to complex legal issues, and are recognized as being in the forefront of their respective practice areas. Three of our firm’s attorneys are recognized in Northern California as Super Lawyers, and The Grunsky Law Firm PC has achieved a rating from Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory as being rated in the 94th percentile of all law firms in the nation. The Grunsky Law Firm PC is also listed on the Martindale-Hubbell Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers, indicating that according to our peers, our attorneys are preeminent in their respective fields and the firm is one of the most prestigious law firms in Watsonville, Hollister, and throughout Central California.
Our Commitment to our Clients
The Grunsky Law Firm PC is dedicated to serving our clients professionally and ethically. We value each of our clients, and we make the following commitments to every client:
1. We shall hold strictly confidential all conversations and other communications with you, and all information which we receive from you during the course of our dealings. We will not reveal your confidences or secrets without your consent.
2. We will pursue your work conscientiously and without delay. In turn we will need your full and timely cooperation to help represent you. We welcome your suggestions and requests for information.
3. We will work with you to develop an understanding of your business and your expectations. We will work together to establish goals and deadlines that meet your needs.
4. We will communicate with you and keep you informed about the status of your work.
5. Every effort will be made to have someone from this law firm return your telephone calls on the day they are received. We will send you copies of all significant correspondence and other documents. We will keep you informed of any significant developments relating to your matters.
6. We will charge you reasonable fees. We will delegate work efficiently in order to control costs. We will provide timely statements which accurately and completely show what work we have performed and the cost of that work.
7. We will meet with you at your request to discuss our services and fees. If you have any questions about our fees, we ask you to call the lawyer involved in your work or Tom Griffin, who is our managing partner, to discuss the matter. We will try very hard to honestly and fairly address your concerns.