Watsonville and Hollister Personal Injury and Family Law Attorneys Provide Quality Services
Established Central California law firm assists individuals and businesses
Since 1945, The Grunsky Law Firm PC has represented clients throughout the Central Coast counties of Santa Cruz, Monterey and San Benito in a variety of legal matters across numerous areas of civil law. Over the last 70 years, our firm has built a reputation among clients and colleagues for being:
- Effective — We strive to resolve your legal matter on the best terms possible.
- Timely — We understand the cost of delays and work diligently to remove impediments so your case progresses at a reasonable pace.
- Innovative — Our attorneys know that legal problem-solving often requires creative thinking, and we offer unique solutions tailored to your particular circumstances.
No matter the area of law, a distinguished attorney at our firm can provide the strong advocacy you need to achieve a positive outcome.
Dedicated personal injury representation throughout the Central Coast
A serious personal injury can disrupt and even permanently change your life. If you’ve been harmed due to someone’s careless, reckless or deliberately violent actions, you deserve full, fair compensation for your losses. The Grunsky Law Firm assists clients injured in a variety of circumstances:
- Auto accidents — We accept cases of serious injury due to car accidents, truck accidents and motorcycle accidents. Our clients are motorists, commercial drivers, bikers, cyclists and pedestrians.
- Boating accidents — Located on the Central Coast, our firm represents many victims of negligence on the water.
- Premises liability — This area of the law covers injuries from a slip and fall or trip and fall accident due to a hidden hazard on a particular property, as well as injuries due to dog bites or other animal attacks.
- Medical malpractice — Medical and surgical errors harm thousands of patients every year. Mistakes by healthcare providers are a leading cause of preventable death in the United States.
- Nursing home abuse and neglect — Our attorneys fight for justice for vulnerable seniors who suffer unnecessarily at the hands of negligent or abusive caregivers.
- Products liability — Consumers have a right to expect products they buy to be reasonably safe to use. However, defective products injure and kill thousands of Americans each year.
- Workplace accidents — Although workers’ compensation limits an injured worker’s right to sue in most instances, there are exceptions where a worker can sue an employer or a third party defendant for damages to secure a complete recovery of all losses.
- Wrongful death — Our firm represents grieving families who have lost a loved one due to someone’s negligent act or omission.
We accept personal injury and wrongful death cases on a contingency fee basis, so you pay no attorney fees until we obtain compensation for your injuries through a settlement or court award.
Dedicated Family Law Attorneys for divorce and related issues
Our family law attorneys understand how emotionally charged and contentious a family dispute can be. We advocate firmly for your rights and work diligently to achieve favorable outcomes in divorces, child custody and visitation, support, and property division issues.
We handle premarital agreements and post-judgment modification and enforcement matters.
Estate Planning and Business Law Firm Serving Watsonville and Hollister
There are many types of business entities, among them partnerships, corporations, and limited liability companies. At The Grunsky Law Firm PC we work closely with our clients and their other advisors to ensure the business entity selected will meet their current and future needs.
When controversies arise with an estate, trust or probate, we provide dedicated representation through our team of experienced, effective and efficient attorneys.
Our estate planning attorneys help you navigate estate, income and property tax issues to protect your wealth and then pass that wealth on efficiently to your heirs. We assist with a variety of estate planning tools individually tailored for each client’s circumstances and needs.
Employment Lawyers serving businesses and workers
Our attorneys are experienced in handling employment law cases. We represent employers and employees and draw on our experience to negotiate innovative solutions consistent with our commitment to advancing our clients’ goals in litigation in the following areas:
- Confidentiality agreements
- Discrimination on the basis of age, race, religion, national origin, disability, gender/sex, and pregnancy
- Drafting employee handbooks
- Employment contracts and agreements
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) matters
- Executive compensation packages
- Severance disputes
- Sexual harassment in the workplace
- Trade secret theft
- Whistleblower activity
- Wrongful termination
Our attorneys draw on our experience on both sides of these issues to negotiate innovative solutions consistent with our commitment to advancing our clients’ goals in litigation.
Contact a reputable civil law firm in Watsonville and Hollister
If you have sustained a serious personal injury, have an urgent family law matter, or are struggling with another area of concern, you deserve effective, timely and innovative legal services. Please call 831-740-8881 or contact our office online to schedule a free consultation.